WE’RE MOVING TO BROADWAY
We will be relocating to 425 Broadway starting December 2018!
Sister’s Night @ iRun LOCAL – FREE Friday, November 16th; 5:30-7PM, Saratoga Springs, NY To Register or For More Details Click Here!
Christopher Dailey Turkey Trot November 22nd, 2018, Saratoga Springs, NY Register Here!
First Night 5K December 31st, 2018; 5:30PM, Saratoga Springs, NY Register Here!
Run with the Saratoga Stryders
The Saratoga Stryders are a group of enthusiastic runners based in Saratoga Springs, NY. Established in 1984, their goal is to promote fitness through running and related sports, to educate the community about the benefits of these activities, and to provide a bond for both serious and recreational runners.
Schedules are subject to change. For the latest updates – please check their Website
Wednesday Evening Workout
October – March: 6:15pm
- Meet at the Olde Saratoga Brewing Co – back parking lot (131 Excelsior Ave, Saratoga Springs, NY)
April – September: 6:00
- Meet at the Stryders bench across from the Spa State Park Little Theatre parking lot
- ** Last Wednesday of each month – meet at Saratoga HS Track
Saturday Morning Run
During Daylight Savings Time (Mar – Nov): 8am
During Non Daylight Savings Time (Dec-Mar): 9am
Meet at the Warming Hut in Saratoga Spa State Park
Run with the Adirondack Runners
“Founded in 1973 as The Adirondack Track Club to promote running on both a recreational and competitive basis, the name changed to The Adirondack Runners in 1983. The club sponsors 8 premier races during the year in the greater Glens Falls area. In addition, the club is the organizer of the Weekly Track Series during the summer. Monthly meetings are held the last Thursday of each month. It’s Scholarship Fund makes awards at the end of each school year in a continuing effort to promote youth development. It’s Development Fund is used to promote quality competition.”
Source: The Adirondack Runners Website
- TAR RATS – Wednesday nights at the Olden’s on West Mountain Rd 5:30 PM
- Sundays from the YMCA on Glen Street and Fire Road 8:00 AM
- Breakfast Runs/Walks – Select Sundays of every month(check newsletter for updates)
- Polar Cap 4 Mile Race/Walk – February
- Prospect Mountain 5.67 Mile Race/Walk – May
- Adi’RUN’dack Trail Race Series – 20k Challenge – Tuesday nights in May -6:00 PM at Cole’s Woods
- Adirondack Distance Run 10 Mile Race – June
- Summer Track Series – Tuesday nights in June/July – 6:00 PM at Queensbury HS Track
- Moreau Mile & BETAR Byway 5k Race/Walk – June
- Race the Train 8.4 Miles- August
- Goblin Gallop 5k Race/Walk – October
- Reindeer Run 4 Mile Race/Walk – December